Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Free Digital Scrapbook Kit : Nutcracker for Melissa

Ah, that special moment when you throw a kit together for Melissa Layton and realize you didn't put a black border around the edges so it sort of blends into your blog background... sigh. Enjoy this free digital scrapbook kit. It would be bigger but I am going to the movies with my cute family. (I say cute now. Let me tell you how I feel about that after trying to control my 3 teens and 1 ten year old for two and a half hours).  Melissa's daughter performed in the Nutcracker as a buffoon... Cutest buffoon I've ever seen.



I am being a little lazy today. You'll have to follow the links to Google Drive and use the down arrow at the top to download.

I should let you know most of these papers/elements are available for free in a ton of colors at our affiliate site, ScrapGraphics.Com! Head on over and check them out.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aww, thanks!! I love it!