Thursday, February 12, 2015

Free Printable "Ding Dong" joke notes for Hostess Ding Dong Valentines (Personal Use)

I, Granny Enchanted, just sent my kid out the door this morning with dull "Ding Dong" jokes stapled to individually wrapped Hostess Ding Dongs for her class valentines party. Could I get any more boring??!? Am I Granny Enchanted or what? So I'm repenting. I can't save my kid. It's too late. However, your children can make their friends giggle in style with these printables: 
    
OR

To download these blank cards  Left click to enlarge and right click to "Save Image As..."
 (Personal Use)

 (Personal Use)

I created this freebie using these freebies. Go to! Save your children from dull Valentines.
There is still time to make them look awesome.
  

Check out my other Valentines Cards:


And check my directories for other valentines papers and kits.

183 Floral Delight Valentines

No comments: